Quickest Ever Pizza Recipe
1. Ciabatta, halved length ways (1)
2. mozzarella, torn (125gms)
3. dried oregano (1tsp)
4. tomatoes and basil sauce (6tbsp)
5. chorizo, roughly chopped (50gms)
6. olive oil
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the grill. Take a baking tray, place the ciabbatta on it. Then spread the tomato and the basil sauce over it. Take mozzarella, oregano and chorizo and spread them over the sauce and then sprinkle the oil over it.
2. Now place baking tray on grill and grill it for about 3 to 4 minutes until it gets bubbling and changes its color to brown. Now the pizza is ready to serve. Cut it into slices and serve it.
Number of servings – 2
- Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Cherry Tomato and Pancetta Pizza Recipe
- Pizza Omelette Recipe
- Frying Pan Pizza Recipe
- Tricolor Pizza With Basil Oil Recipe