Sprout Pizza Recipe
1. Moong sprout (1c)
2. Pizza base (2)
3. refined (1tsp)
4. blanched tomatoes (6)
5. amul cheese cube, grated (2cubes)
6. ajwain (1 1/2tsp)
7. freshly ground pepper (1 1/2tsp)
8. salt (to taste)
9. butter (for greasing)
10. chili and tomato sauce (2tsp)
11. finely chopped onion and capsicum
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a pan, heat refined in it and then add ajwain in it. When the ajwain gets crackle then add capsicum and onions in it. Fry them for about 2 minutes and then add moong sprouts, tomatoes, salt and pepper in it. Cover the pan and cook it until the moong gets soft but crunchy.
2. Take off the pan from heat and keep it to cool. Take pizza bases, apply butter on it and then spread the moong mixture over it. Put tomato and chili mix on it and then spread the grated cheese over it. Now dust some pepper over it.
3. Take a greased tray, place the bases on it and cook them on micro low for about 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese gets melted. Now the pizza is ready to serve.
Number of servings – 2
- Egg and Snag Pizzettas Recipe
- Vegetable Paneer Pizza Recipe
- Tangy Pacbhaji Flavoured Pizza Recipe
- Colorful Veg Topped Spicy Pizza Recipe
- Traditional Pizza Recipe